Shephard & Moyes Ltd
1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
2. What information do we collect?
We collect personal information through forms both online and paper based. The information collected is directly relevant to the project or service you have received from the people who have commissioned us. You will always be asked to provide consent when completing a form either by us or the organisation you receive the project or service from. Accessing a service or project is not dependent on providing information to Shephard & Moyes Ltd
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
• To provide statistical analysis of the project or service you have been part of
• To share case studies (with specific consent)
• To follow up with your progress when your engagement with a project or service ends
• To collect your views and opinions about the project or service you have been part of
4. Who will we share your information with?
We will share personal information with the client who has commissioned our evaluation or research. We will not share your personal information other third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the event we sell or buy business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
5. When can we contact you in the future?
We will only contact you in the future if you have given us specific consent and it is about the project or service you have been part. We may do this by post, telephone, social media, email or SMS, unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way. We will always ask you to provide specific consent for us to do this.
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
7. How can you access and update your information?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below. Please note that we may charge a small administrative fee for the provision of this information.
Shephard & Moyes Ltd, 1 Lob Quarry, Todmorden, OL14 7JW
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.